Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas '10

Christmas was rather wonderful in my household, well sorta. It was a nice warm day in the sense that everyone was happy and having fun, mum bought us a wii with resorts and sports games to play! So that made the day peak. I got two cd's (ellie goulding and pixie lott) and some other small pieces, mum had previously bought me a new dressmakers dummy a month before. I also got some soap and glory stuff which is actually the nicest body products i've ever used! They smell divine and actually make your skin sparkle (metaphorically speaking).


My kitten, Astro, fell asleep in the box my brother's Rock Band drums came in.

My boyfriend came round later on, maybe about 5 or 6pm bearing gifts and this is what he bought me:-




Coco Madmoiselle, my favourite and also my nan's (rip) and also a beautiful necklace from gold smiths.

I got him a personalised mug as well as a sudoku rubiks cube as he's obsessed with them. I wanted to get him more but didn't have the funds so he can expect some surprises next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment