Sunday 29 January 2012

Shirt Project

Our current project is entitled 'The Perfect Shirt' and our lecturer is a wonderful Japanese designer called Kenichi Nakayama. The first part to the project asked us to feel a square of white cotton and, using our senses, write down as many words as we could in just 5 minutes. These were to be wittled down to just 5 and mood boards made of all of them. I ended up choosing just 4 as i couldn't pick a 5th that i felt went with the others. These were my words -

Spring




Comfort




Youth




Purity




I have already made a 1st toile and nearly finished my second but i have no pictures so i'll upload them when i can as well as some sketches.

Apologies if anyone's pictures are in the above mood boards, i found them all on weheartit.com or google images! They are all beautiful but if you wish me to black them out i can do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment