Monday 20 February 2012

A Week Away




The past week and two days has been absolutely wonderful! I finally got a break from the hectic uni schedule and got to visit some very special people. I spent about 5 days in Cardiff with my beau at his uni flat, we didn't do a heck of a lot but then when your with someone you love the time flies no matter what! I then came back to halls for a night and in the morning left for London with my lovely flatmate Rachel! We were supposed to fabric resourcing and visiting suppliers as the rest of our class were in Paris at the Premier Vision shows (we couldn't afford it) but that went to the bottom of our priorities list! We ended up visiting the British museum and The Tate Modern as well as trawling around China Town, Camden, Leicester Square and Tottenham Court Road. We found the cutest italian cafe just off TCR and had divine pasta for lunch for just £5.65 each! And in China Town we bought colourful cakes and used a real life Purikura photobooth! Now we've been to London plenty of times in our lives but every time you go there is something new and this trip really was wonderful. We left London on Friday after two days there and went back to our home towns. I got to see my mum again and i really missed her and she really missed me so we watched tv and chatted on friday night and then on Saturday i visited my aunty! She has a little baby girl called Eleanor and every time i see her she's gotten so big, which probably has something to do with the months i spend away from home. It was so lovely to see her again though and on the plus side two of my other aunties were there. On Friday my dad visited from Oxford and drove me back to uni and bought me a couple of weeks worth of food shopping! Thank you dad!!! I didn't get to spend long with him though which was sad but the good news is he got me an imac so now we can skype! So right now i am typing this up on my imac which i have to say looks pretty swish in my uni room! So anyway that's where i have been, and hopefully i will be posting more reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment