Tuesday 18 December 2012

Craving.

For my first post since my very long hiatus I will be looking at the items I am currently craving. Not that I should really be window shopping, I spend enough money as it is on my wardrobe, but here they are -



Neon Satchels.





Bohemia £112




Madison Belts £129




J by Jas M.B £85




H! by Henry Holland £39


I find it very strange that I have even been attracted to this trend - I hate neon. At least, I thought I did. I remember back in 2007 when florescent clothing was a massive trend and I have to admit I did my fair share of following it but after that brief period of what I like to call 'style insanity' I abhorred it. Yet now here I am dreaming of the perfect satchel to sit comfortably against my hip and aid me in my too common shopping trips.



Acid Wash Jeans.



Miss Selfridge £38




I did have some acid wash jeans that i bought from Topshop in 2008/2009 when they were promoting their 'Pippa' range which was a skinny jean that cut to just above the ankle. I adored those jeans and they are still in a drawer somewhere, however they are old and a bit tight. I've been looking for a long time for a pair of jeans perfect enough to replace them and one day whilst browsing the shops i cam across these beauties. I am in love with these jeans! From the colour to the ultra soft texture, they are perfect. I know what my christmas money is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment