Thursday 20 December 2012

Traveling

The things i do for my friends, such as traveling an hour and a half by train for their birthday. I don't really mind though as i love travel, so i guess it works out well for me. The only problem i face is what to do whilst on my journey. I own a kindle and so reading a novel is a viable option, but alas i do not have anything currently downloaded. So this is where i find myself installing the blogger app for my phone and updating my blog on the go. Technology is a wonderful thing.

So i thought today i would post some pictures that i took on a recent trip to London. My course requires me to visit the capital in order to gain inspiration via numerous sights and galleries, as well as source materials and fabrics. Whilst on my last visit my friend Ben and i decided to go and look at Harrods' window displays. We had already read about them but wanted to view them for ourselves. So here they are (forgive my phone camera quality) -

They are all based around the Disney princesses and designers were commissioned to make a dress for each one. I personally adore Jenny Packham for Rapunzel and Elie Saab for Sleeping Beauty. What do you guys think? Also i'd google 'Harrods window display 2012' for better pictures!

(Note: This was supposed to be posted yesterday but my phone started playing up! Typical.)

No comments:

Post a Comment